A cookie is a file which is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, amongst other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device, and depending on the information that they contain and the way that they use their device, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive solely during the current browsing session, occupying a very small amount of disk space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information, and the majority are deleted from the hard drive when the browsing session is ended (known as session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and each one allows or prevents temporary and stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - through the activation of cookies in your browser http://directoriocentroscomerciales.aedecc.com will not link stored data in cookies with your personal details provided during registration or a purchase.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and to use different options and services that they contain, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access sections, recording the details which make up an order, completing the purchase process of an order, submitting an event participation or registration request, using security elements during browsing, storing content to display videos or sound and to share content on social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the services with some general predefined features depending on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as the language, type of browser that they are using to access the service, the regional configuration from where they are accessing the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies which, whether processed by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore measure and analyse statistics regarding use of the service on offer. To do this, your browsing of our web page is analysed in order to improve the product or service offering that we provide to you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, whether processed by us or third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space on the web page as efficiently as possible, matching the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or the usage of our web page. To do this we can analyse your online browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the management of advertising spaces which, where applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided. These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained from ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show them adapted advertising.
Third-party cookies: The http://directoriocentroscomerciales.aedecc.com web site can use third party services which, on behalf of http://directoriocentroscomerciales.aedecc.com, collect information for statistical purposes regarding the user’s use of the site, and to provide services related to the website’s activity and other online services.
(At this point AGPD suggests including each one of the third party cookies used and the details of these third parties. For obvious reasons only the use of Analytics by Google has been included in this template to be as broad and commonplace as possible.)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
If you have any queries about this cookies policy, please contact the Spanish Association of Shopping Centres and Retail Parks at email@example.com